Required Application Materials
- SBS Application (TADS online)
- Non-refundable application fee of $100
- Please submit payment directly to office or send via mail
- Checks can be made payable to “ School of the Blessed Sacrament”
- Cash payments accepted at school office
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photo of the child
- Immunization record
- Recent physical exam
- IESP or Educational Developmental Evaluation* (if applicable)
*We accommodate students with diverse learning needs and do all we can do to partner with support providers and parents.
Additional Materials Required for Grades 1-8
- Most recent report card
- Standardized test scores
- Teacher recommendation (included in packet and on SBS website)
- 504 Recommendation (if applicable)
Deadline to submit all parts of the PreK - Kindergarten application (postmarked or hand-delivered) to the school office will be Friday, December 15th, 2017.
After completed application packets are received:
- You will receive an invitation for an interview at SBS no later than January 5th, 2018.
- PreK 3 & 4 Interviews will be held mid-January.
- Kindergarten Interviews will be held end of January.
- You will receive your notice of admissions by email on Friday, February 2nd, 2018.
Should your child be invited to matriculate, the enrollment contract, deposit and registration fee of $1,500 will be due on Friday, February 16th, 2018.
Interview Process for Grades 1-8
- Applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview after all the required documents are submitted
- Interviews will take place beginning of February
- Families will be notified regarding their child’s application status following the interview.
If you have questions about your TADS account or how to complete the online enrollment process, please contact TADS at (855)318-1213. If you have general enrollment questions, please contact Julie Park at (646)998-3037 or firstname.lastname@example.org.