As discussed in tuition publications and administration letters, there is a one-time Parent Association Fee for the 2018-19 School Year. Your family’s fee may be paid online here (online link: http://bit.ly/SBSPAFee) or directly to the main office.
This PA Fee covers the following:
Costs for Student Functions organized by the PA
- Halloween Events
- Christmas Events
- Spring Events
The fee ensures all SBS students are admitted to events free of charge. The fee also covers event costs, including decor, entertainment, activities, food/snacks, etc.
Costs for Parent Functions supported by the PA
- Parent events such as the Fall and Spring Town Hall Cocktail Parties
- Food and refreshments
- Teacher payment for Childcare, offered free of charge, for these events
- Morning PA Coffee & Munchkins
Teacher Appreciation and Development
- Provides our wonderful teachers with a gift both at Christmas and in June
- Pays for faculty Professional Development conferences/meetings
Tutoring for SBS Students
- Group tutoring sessions for Middle School
- Homework Club help for students in Grades 1-3
- State Test Preparation for Grades 3-8
The PA Fee is as follows:
- One (1) child: $150
- Two (2) children: $250
- Three (3) or more children: $350
The Parents' Association is now accepting PA fees online (http://bit.ly/SBSPAFee
). It is also payable by Cash or Check made out to "Blessed Sacrament PA" and delivered to the Main Office. Please reference your children's name(s) & grade(s) in the notes or on the envelope with check/cash.
As always, the school is committed to supporting all students, regardless of family income. If your family is unable to pay, or has financial arrangements with the school office, please do not hesitate to reach out to Ms. Sliney regarding PA Fees.
We appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to all the great things this school year will bring!